Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So you heard the pitter-patter of a lost heart beating

I never thought I would be put in this type of situation. My heart is broken, I feel betrayed and hurt. I am feeling angry, and so lost and broken. It will take time to heal the pain, I just want to continuously hear how sorry you are, and make the changes for us to move past this. I want you to be here so we can work through this, so I can direct the appropriate emotions to who deserves them. A small part of me wants to get revenge so you can feel the pain I am in and understand what your actions do to others around you. To make you feel your heart break. I want to cry and smack you. I know you are sorry and that you realize but my pain makes it hard to see. Sometimes in the midst of this crazy world we lose ourselves or get caught up in our own unhappiness that we forget about true happiness and our goals we have set forth for ourselves and the ones we love. I do not think you intentionally did what you did, but the pain is still real for me. Give me time, I need to sort through how I feel, I need to get a full grasp of what happened and why it happened. I love you and it will never change, but this will just take time.....

Just don't forget to keep loving me the way you would want to be loved....

No comments:

Post a Comment